Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.
- noun: One who shares a common ancestry, allegiance, character, or purpose with another or others, especially:
- noun: A kinsman.
- noun: A fellow man.
- noun: A fellow member, as of a fraternity, trade union, or panel of judges on a court.
- noun: A close male friend; a comrade.
- noun: A fellow African-American man or boy.
- noun: Something, such as a corporation or institution, that is regarded as a member of a class: "A station that ... relies on corporate contributions or advertising to survive runs the risk of becoming virtually indistinguishable from its commercial brethren” ( W. John Moore).
- noun: A member of a men's religious order who is not in holy orders but engages in the work of the order.
- noun: A lay member of a religious order of men.
- noun: A fellow member of the Christian church.