Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/'biznis/ (biz) /biz/ (busyness) /'bizinis/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The occupation, work, or trade in which a person is engaged: the wholesale food business.
- noun: A specific occupation or pursuit: the best designer in the business.
- noun: Commercial, industrial, or professional dealings: new systems now being used in business.
- noun: A commercial enterprise or establishment: bought his uncle's business.
- noun: Volume or amount of commercial trade: Business had fallen off.
- noun: Commercial dealings; patronage: took her business to a trustworthy salesperson.
- noun: One's rightful or proper concern or interest: "The business of America is business” ( Calvin Coolidge).
- noun: Something involving one personally: It's none of my business.
- noun: Serious work or endeavor: got right down to business.
- noun: An affair or matter: "We will proceed no further in this business” ( Shakespeare).
- noun: An incidental action performed by an actor on the stage to fill a pause between lines or to provide interesting detail.
- noun: Informal Verbal abuse; scolding: gave me the business for being late.
- noun: Obsolete The condition of being busy.
- komercinė veikla
- let's get to businesspereikime prie reikalo
- on business su reikalais
- mind your own business! žiūrėk savo reikalų!
- that is my business tai mano reikalas
- business hourspriėmimo