Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Something contained, as in a receptacle. Often used in the plural: the contents of my desk drawer; the contents of an aerosol can.
- noun: The individual items or topics that are dealt with in a publication or document. Often used in the plural: a table of contents.
- noun: The material, including text and images, that constitutes a publication or document.
- noun: The substantive or meaningful part: "The brain is hungry not for method but for content, especially content which contains generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” ( Frederick Turner).
- noun: The meaning or significance of a literary or artistic work.
- noun: The proportion of a specified substance: Eggs have a high protein content.
- adjective: Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.
- adjective: Ready to accept or acquiesce; willing: She was content to step down after four years as chief executive.
- verb-transitive: To make content or satisfied: contented himself with one piece of cake.
- noun: Contentment; satisfaction.
- to one's heart's content lig valiai
- lig soties