Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To give out as a share or portion; apportion.
- verb-transitive: To distribute among several recipients. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To sell: deal prescriptions; deal cocaine.
- verb-transitive: To administer; deliver: dealt him a blow to the stomach.
- verb-transitive: Games To distribute (playing cards) among players.
- verb-transitive: Games To give (a specific card) to a player while so distributing.
- verb-intransitive: To be occupied or concerned: a book that deals with the Middle Ages.
- verb-intransitive: To behave in a specified way toward another or others; have transactions: deal honestly with competitors.
- verb-intransitive: To take action with respect to someone or something: The committee will deal with this complaint. See Synonyms at
- verb-intransitive: To do business; trade: dealing in diamonds.
- verb-intransitive: Games To distribute playing cards.
- verb-intransitive: Slang To buy and sell drugs, especially illegally.
- verb-intransitive: Slang To cope: You've got no choice—just deal with it!
- noun: The act or a round of apportioning or distributing.
- noun: Games Distribution of playing cards.
- noun: Games The cards so distributed; a hand.
- noun: Games The right or turn of a player to distribute the cards.
- noun: Games The playing of one hand.
- noun: An indefinite quantity, extent, or degree: has a great deal of experience.
- noun: An agreement often arranged secretly, as in business or politics.
- noun: A business transaction.
- noun: An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficial. See Synonyms at
- noun: Informal A sale favorable especially to the buyer; a bargain.
- noun: Informal Treatment received: a raw deal; a fair deal.
- noun: A fir or pine board cut to standard dimensions.
- noun: Such boards or planks considered as a group.
- noun: Fir or pine wood.
- pt ir pp iš deal.