Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A roofed promenade, especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported by arches or columns on the outer side.
- noun: A long enclosed passage, such as a hallway or corridor.
- noun: A narrow balcony, usually having a railing or balustrade, along the outside of a building.
- noun: A projecting or recessed passageway along an upper story on the interior or exterior of a large building, generally marked by a colonnade or arcade.
- noun: Such a passageway situated over the aisle of a church and opening onto the nave. Also called tribune2.
- noun: Southwestern Gulf States See
- noun: An upper section, often with a sloping floor, projecting from the rear or side walls of a theater or an auditorium to provide additional seating.
- noun: The seats in such a section, usually cheaper than those on the main floor.
- noun: The cheapest seats in a theater, generally those of the uppermost gallery.
- noun: The audience occupying a gallery or cheap section of a theater.
- noun: A large audience or group of spectators, as at a tennis or golf match.
- noun: The general public, usually considered as exemplifying a lack of discrimination or sophistication: accused the administration of playing to the gallery on the defense issue.
- noun: A building, an institution, or a room for the exhibition of artistic work.
- noun: An establishment that displays and sells works of art.
- noun: A photographer's studio.
- noun: A collection; an assortment: The trial featured a gallery of famous and flamboyant witnesses.
- noun: An underground tunnel or passageway, as in a cave or one dug for military or mining purposes.
- noun: A passage made by a tunneling insect or animal.
- noun: Nautical A platform or balcony at the stern or quarters of some early sailing ships.
- noun: A decorative upright trimming or molding along the edge of a table top, tray, or shelf.
- arch. galerija
- viršutinis aukštas
- galerija (toliausios ir pigiausios vietos teatre)