Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A place or part at which two or more things are joined.
- noun: A way in which two or more things are joined: a mortise-and-tenon joint; flexible joints.
- noun: Anatomy A point of articulation between two or more bones, especially such a connection that allows motion.
- noun: Anatomy A point in the exoskeleton of an invertebrate at which movable parts join, as along the leg of an arthropod.
- noun: Botany An articulation on a fruit or stem, such as the node of a grass stem.
- noun: Geology A fracture or crack in a rock mass along which no appreciable movement has occurred.
- noun: A large cut of meat for roasting.
- noun: Slang A cheap or disreputable gathering place: "The tavern is . . . just a joint with Formica tables, a vinyl floor, lights over the mirrors” ( Scott Turow).
- noun: Slang A building or dwelling.
- noun: Slang A prison. Often used with the.
- noun: Slang A marijuana cigarette.
- noun: Vulgar Slang A penis.
- adjective: Shared by or common to two or more: our joint presence; a joint income-tax return.
- adjective: Sharing with another or others: a joint tenant.
- adjective: Formed or characterized by cooperation or united action: joint military maneuvers.
- adjective: Involving both houses of a legislature: a joint session of Congress.
- adjective: Law Regarded as one legal body; united in identity of interest or liability.
- adjective: Mathematics Involving two or more variables.
- verb-transitive: To combine or attach with a joint or joints: securely jointed the sides of the drawer.
- verb-transitive: To provide or construct with joints: joint a boom on a crane.
- verb-transitive: To separate (meat) at the joints.
- idiom: out of joint Dislocated, as a bone.
- idiom: out of joint Not harmonious; inconsistent.
- idiom: out of joint Out of order; inauspicious or unsatisfactory.
- idiom: out of joint In bad spirits or humor; out of sorts.
- out of joint išnarintas
- mėsa kepimui
- išardyti (dalimis)
- joint stock akcinis kapitalas
- sujungimo vieta
- sujungti (iš dalių)