Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: To
sing better, longer or louder than another
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Hewlett-Packard's board convened on Wednesday to consider outsing chief executive officer Leo Apotheker, pictured.
- This was one of those Grammy moments when members of a demographically assembled group of famous people try to outsing each other while everyone who isn't singing stands around onstage awkwardly.
- The opener, "I'm Alive," is a dynamic, declarative track that shows TJ can still outsing any S.O.B. on the charts, and quite possibly the entire planet.
- Their voices were massed together in one indiscriminate mix, ruining the only reason for the group sing-along: the chance for someone to outshine and outsing the others.
- I see the critical-versus-commercial tension as coming out of two different choirs trying to outsing each other in the same church, so to speak.