Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: Past participle of
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Although she can't hit the same high notes Jacob can, Haley is just as much of a stage presence as he is and wouldn't let herself be outshone and outsung by Idol's biggest diva.
- Fans leaving the Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth, where England supporters had outsung the vuvuzelas, were pleased at the improved showing.
- Fine performances by the soloists added to the excitement, though the women outsung the men by a distinct margin.
- The Chileans were out in force and even outsung the Aussies which of course is no mean feat.
- The Verdict - She gets outsung by Jason Castro, but with the bad performances this evening, all she needed to do was be semi-competent and all of her fans would come dialing to save her so she woudln't fall in the bottom three again.