Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- OMAHA (AP) Ryan Lochte outswam rival Michael Phelps on opening day of the U.S.
- At mixed-gender races in recent months, Jones outswam everyone in the field -- male and female.
- Liudas Pestininkas and "Vaida" - his inflatable doll - outswam 19 other competitors and their blowup friends for 220 meters to win the 2011 Baracuda race on Lithuania's Neris River.
- He outswam the entire field by over half a second with a time of 23.08 seconds.
- "The freshmen are swimming a lot better and are showing signs of life," said Hargis. outswam a determined Andrew Relihan from Maryland to claim the top spot on the podium in the