Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: To
swim faster than.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- You best judge your jumps correctly or whether or not you should use a star power-up to zoom ahead or if you think you can totally outswim those jellyfish (you can't).
- He could outclimb, outswim, outrun, outdevil any of them; while none dared fight with him.
- I'd rather spend time trying to figure out how long it would take a fish to outswim a predator.
- On a stage as big as this one, it's absurd to think that a woman who wasn't among the top 350 in her discipline could outrun, outswim, outbike or even outgolf a woman who ranks among the top 20.
- He was educated by private teachers, could outswim, outrun and outdevil any of his peers, and was a great athlete in football and track.