Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of passing, especially:
- noun: A movement from one place to another, as by going by, through, over, or across; transit or migration.
- noun: The process of elapsing: the passage of time.
- noun: The process of passing from one condition or stage to another; transition: the passage from childhood to adulthood.
- noun: Enactment into law of a legislative measure.
- noun: A journey, especially one by air or water: a rough passage on the stormy sea.
- noun: The right to travel as a passenger, especially on a ship: book passage; pay for one's passage.
- noun: The right, permission, or power to come and go freely: Only medical supply trucks were granted safe passage through enemy territory.
- noun: A path, channel, or duct through, over, or along which something may pass: the nasal passages.
- noun: A corridor. See Synonyms at
- noun: An occurrence or event: "Another encouraging passage took place . . . when heads of state . . . took note of the extraneous factors affecting their economies that are beyond their control” ( Helen Kitchen).
- noun: Something, such as an exchange of words or blows, that occurs between two persons: a passage at arms.
- noun: A segment of a written work or speech: a celebrated passage from Shakespeare.
- noun: Music A segment of a composition, especially one that demonstrates the virtuousity of the composer or performer: a passage of exquisite beauty, played to perfection.
- noun: A section of a painting or other piece of artwork; a detail.
- noun: Physiology An act of emptying, as of the bowels.
- noun: Biology The process of passing or maintaining a group of microorganisms or cells through a series of hosts or cultures.
- noun: Obsolete Death.
- noun: A slow cadenced trot in which the horse raises and returns to the ground first one diagonal pair of feet, then the other.
- verb-intransitive: To execute such a trot in dressage.
- verb-transitive: To cause (a horse) to execute such a trot in dressage.
- kelionės bilieto kaina
- (įstatymo) tvirtinimas
- ištrauka (iš knygos)