Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A series of actions, changes, or functions bringing about a result: the process of digestion; the process of obtaining a driver's license.
- noun: A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product: a manufacturing process; leather dyed during the tanning process.
- noun: Progress; passage: the process of time; events now in process.
- noun: Law The entire course of a judicial proceeding.
- noun: Law A summons or writ ordering a defendant to appear in court.
- noun: Law The total quantity of summonses or writs issued in a particular proceeding.
- noun: Biology An outgrowth of tissue; a projecting part: a bony process.
- noun: Any of various photomechanical or photoengraving methods.
- noun: Computer Science A running software program or other computing operation.
- noun: Computer Science A part of a running software program or other computing operation that does a single task.
- noun: See
- verb-transitive: To put through the steps of a prescribed procedure: processing newly arrived immigrants; process an order.
- verb-transitive: To prepare, treat, or convert by subjecting to a special process: process ore to obtain minerals.
- verb-transitive: Law To serve with a summons or writ.
- verb-transitive: Law To institute legal proceedings against; prosecute.
- verb-transitive: Computer Science To perform operations on (data).
- verb-transitive: To gain an understanding or acceptance of; come to terms with: processed the traumatic event in therapy.
- verb-transitive: To straighten (hair) by a chemical process; conk.
- adjective: Prepared or converted by a special process: process cheese.
- adjective: Made by or used in any of several photomechanical or photoengraving processes: a process print.
- verb-intransitive: To move along in or as if in a procession: "The man in the panama hat offered his arm and ... they processed into the dining room” ( Anita Brookner).
- to be in process vykti
- teismo procesas
- (apie dokumentą) duoti eigą
- (kompiuteriu) apdoroti duomenis
- (technologiškai) apdoroti