Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A bag filled with sand and used as ballast, in the formation of protective walls, or as a weapon.
- verb-transitive: To put sandbags in or around.
- verb-transitive: To hit with a sandbag.
- verb-transitive: Slang To treat severely or unjustly.
- verb-transitive: Slang To force by crude means; coerce: sandbagged us into cleaning up their mess.
- verb-transitive: Slang To downplay or misrepresent one's ability in a game or activity in order to deceive (someone), especially in gambling: sandbagged the pool player by playing poorly in the first game when stakes were low.
- verb-intransitive: Slang To downplay or misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling.
- smėlio maišo