Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An upright post in the framework of a wall for supporting sheets of lath, wallboard, or similar material.
- noun: A small knob, nail head, or rivet fixed in and slightly projecting from a surface.
- noun: A small ornamental button mounted on a short post for insertion through an eyelet, as on a dress shirt.
- noun: A buttonlike earring mounted on a slender post, as of gold or steel, for wearing in a pierced earlobe.
- noun: Any of various protruding pins or pegs in machinery, used mainly as a support or pivot.
- noun: One of a number of small metal cleats embedded in a snow tire to increase traction on slippery or snowy roads.
- noun: A metal crosspiece used as a brace in a link, as in a chain cable.
- verb-transitive: To provide with or construct with studs or a stud.
- verb-transitive: To set with studs or a stud: stud a bracelet with rubies.
- verb-transitive: To be scattered over: Daisies studded the meadow.
- noun: A group of animals, especially horses, kept for breeding.
- noun: A male animal, such as a stallion, that is kept for breeding.
- noun: A stable or farm where these animals are kept.
- noun: Slang A man regarded as virile and sexually active.
- noun: Slang A man regarded as attractive.
- noun: Games Stud poker.
- idiom: at stud Available or offered for breeding. Used of animals.