Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: At or in that place: sit over there.
- adverb: To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
- adverb: At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
- adverb: In that matter: I can't agree with him there.
- pronoun: Used to introduce a clause or sentence: There are numerous items. There must be another exit.
- pronoun: Used to indicate an unspecified person in direct address: Hello there.
- adjective: Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
- adjective: Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning "that” or "those” and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.
- noun: That place or point: stopped and went on from there.
- interjection: Used to express feelings such as relief, satisfaction, sympathy, or anger: There, now I can have some peace!
- į ten
- štai (ten)
- n: from there iš ten
- up to there iki tos vietos
- near there netoliese
- šioje vietoje
- su veiksmažodžiu to be: there is
- there are esama (ko)
- there and then tuo metu
- ir toje vietoje