Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
- adjective: Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
- adjective: Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
- adjective: Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
- adjective: Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
- adjective: Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
- adjective: Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
- adjective: Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
- adjective: Lacking authority or the power to govern.
- adjective: Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
- adjective: Linguistics Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
- adjective: Linguistics Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
- adjective: Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter. Used of a word or syllable.
- adjective: Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
- adjective: Tending downward in price: a weak market for oil stocks.
- a (įv. reikšm.) silpnas
- weak bridge silpnas tiltas
- weak child silpnas vaikas
- weak tea silpna arbata
- weak economy silpna ekonomika
- weak (eye)sight silpnas regėjimas
- weak in the head šnek. silpnaprotis
- weak point/spot silpnybė
- silpnoji vieta